04-02-2023, 08:50 PM   #5
T0RM3NT
Mr. Irrelevant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 G80M3CX Dravit/Silverstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmedbeats View Post
So I am pretty OCD with my washing process. A little background. I have full car ppf and halo coating on top. I have a pressure washer and use deionized water for my rinse. After a recent rain all the pollen clumped up and made a mess of the car. I typically will use Koch chemie GSF for my weekly washes. Well after washing it there were a ton of spotting on the bumper. I rewashed that day and the spots were still there. This sent me into a frenzie online about water spot removers etc. Well today I was all ready to wash and then get the water spot remover spray out. I used my car pro reset and bam all the spots were gone! Pretty amazed how much better reset is over Koch chemie. That being said I’ll probably use the Koch every week and reset once a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo1 View Post
Feel free to use CarPro Reset for every maintenance wash. The stuff is great and designed for this.
If you get into a bind with super hard water spots, CarPro Descale should be used as a pre-wash before your regular maintenance wash with Reset.

Every quarter, integrate a two step pre-wash process with CarPro Descale and Lift before your regular wash with Reset. This allows for lifting of inorganic and organic grime stuck on the car.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info! Wondering how these products might affect ceramic coating? I have PPF and ceramic coating and wasn't sure if these products would cause me any grief.

Thanks again!