View Single Post
      06-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #559
GoingTooFast
Banned
Rep
Drives: fat cars are still boats
Location: compensating a fat car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
I think the question I asked you is entirely relevant considering the amount of material you've posted on this BMW forum borders on what a company would pay someone to do. You've made multiple favoring statements about the car, so I'm curious as to why you would dodge my (very simple) question and resort to a fallacious retort attacking my character instead...whether it's a joke or not it seems strange that you would hype a car like this up and not get right to a hands-on experience.

So you gonna call me gay again to avoid the question?
This forum says 'General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos' and I'm here to talk about cars ONLY. Everything else will be ignored by me especially false accusations and allegations.

If someone doesn't understand why I, being a BMW 1M owner, like the Toyobaru SO much and truly believe that this car really is a cornerstone (being the result of Toyota and Subaru joint-venture is just a historical fact) I try to explain it the best I can with all the available information I can get and find meaningful.

Here is a video which illustrates AMAZINGLY well what turn-in, balance, weight distribution, low centre of gravity is ALL about. I can't explain it better myself:

Quote:
BMW and VW: Tests cancelled for safety reasons at 88 km/h

Appreciate 0