View Single Post
      05-21-2007, 06:42 AM   #6
docbeemer
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 SG 335i

If you're willing to pay $110k plus in oct for a 325, it might be possible that, by that time, there may be a 335 ex-demo available (maybe not your exact colour combo but it will be almost fully loaded anyway) for a more reasonable price. My car came in at $126k on the road. It's a risk but something to consider?

BTW have you driven both the 325 and 335? If sheer power is not that important then 335 may be less important to you. But you need to remember that on your resale, the options are worth virtually nothing- it's almost always about the engine. Just something else to consider.

You'll get fewer speeding fines in a 325!

Also, if you can get any accessories added AFTER you buy the car, you will avoid paying the luxury car tax that applies on ALL the options you get factory fitted. And I don't knnow about NSW but in Victoria members of the BMW car club can get discounts from the parts and service dept of Doncaster BMW. See if BMW car club of NSW is similar- you may save $$$