View Single Post
      02-24-2024, 07:07 AM   #5
Silver Streek
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325d E91

Thanks for the clarification Beemermike. Unfortunately when I use the vin decoders none of them show info of what suspension was fitted to my car, there is very little I formation on them for some reason. Some even list it as automatic when it's a manual. I might email BMW and request a build sheet for it.
I have confirmed it's SE suspension, I looked at the part number on one of the front dampers and it still has the original BMW unit that has the part number for an SE.
Depending on how long I keep the car I may replace all springs and dampers for either m-sport or more likely Eabach pro and Bilstein dampers.
I should be getting the car before the end of March. Then I have to decide what to do with my E91 325d, it's an LCI in good condition, it's lovely to drive, certainly a nicer cat than the E92 I am being given, but I have to pay ULEZ whenever I drive it which is costly.
I have thought about transferring the E91 onto my main insurance and getting a limited mileage policy on the E91 so I can use it on the occasional long trips we do.
Anyone have any experience with insuring multiple cars?
Appreciate 0