Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
damn dude how the hell did you get 700 followers?
Not quite sure but I think my mixes made their way into the blogsphere somehow (Mostly on Russian and East European sites) and were Twitted a by quite a few people. It went like a wild fire after that. Also, since I offer everything for free download in 320K format, lots of people have been using the material by re-uploading them into their own Mediafire, etc. accounts to generate more traffic and income for themselves. I don't mind it since the more my work gets out, the better. However, after seeing a couple of sites not giving proper credit to the source, I started voice stamping my latest mix and will do the same to all future ones from now on. This way, no matter where, when and by whom it's listened to, they know the person behind the mix with contact info. and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
them Ukranian chicks are some of the hottest one's around...srs
I know, bro. Russian and East European hotties are unmtached ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
If they only knew you're a nursing home DJ

You could possibly use that to your advantage and advertise you're of an older generation, and just as good as any DJ
U Jelly, dude? ....Now, since you don't believe anything I say, here is the latest stats from my FB playlist subscribers :

Average age : 34% at 18-24 and 30% at 25-34
Male to Female ratio : 76%-22% (I don't know what that leftover 1% is )
Attached Images

Last edited by Tondtar; 11-23-2011 at 01:11 PM..
Appreciate 0