View Single Post
      04-08-2012, 04:24 AM   #151
redz06
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i sedan

Re: Taxes

VP - my apologies on the "free advertizing" remark since you are a paying vendor. I would rather you not put it in our face so much, as I have seen it from you several times before.

I did research the purchase of all of my sound system extensively and I came into this install expecting that the Jehnert and the Hybrid Ovation II speakers would be top of the line. This is the position that I formed through research, and my expectations have not changed. I did extensive checking during the installation to ensure there are no cold solder joints or poor plug connections. Everything in the install is fine. While the SQ of the Jehnerts is very good, the Hybrid Ovation II speakers are exceptional.

As I am not interested in installing a subwoofer and dedicated amp, and am not convinced that equalizing the Jehnert speakers is a good long term solution, I will be leaving this car audio system as-is. I am happy with it.

I guess my mileage does vary as I find the taxes in poor taste rather than entertaining.
Appreciate 0