BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Recent Services
Vanos *Covered under CPO
Oil/Filter Change
New OE Tires Bridgestone Potenza RFT
Car still smells like brand new leather!

FOR SALE: RARE 335 N54 6speed Certified Pre Owned (March 2016 and/or 100,000 Miles)

PRICE: $34,500 $31,750 PRICE REDUCED OBO

YEAR: 2010

MILAGE: 56,600

COLOR: TiAg

MODLE:
*335i xDrive

ENGINE:
*N54 True Twin Turbo

PACKAGES: Loaded
*MSport
*Premium
*Convenience
*Cold Weather
*Logic7 Sound System
*Parking Sensors

TRANSMISSION:
*6 Speed Manuel

MAINTENANCE/SERVICE RECORDS
-All service performed by BMW of Warwick RI (Records retained and available upon request)

*Brake ServicePerformed under maintenance plan
-Front Pads
-Front Rotors
-Rear Pads
-Brake Fluid Flush

*SuspensionPerformed after buying the car initially to attain a fresh suspension feel
-New Top Hats
-New Spring Pads
-M3 Rear Sway Bar w/ Bushings
-M3 Upper Rear Ride Guards

*TransmissionPerformed and Covered under factory warranty
-New Clutch Plate
-New Pressure Plate
-Clutch Delay Valve
-Fluid Flush

*EnginePerformed under maintenance plan
-New Low Pressure Fuel Pump
-New x6 Injectors
-New Spark Plugs
-Fresh Oil and Filer
-Carbon Blasting (Walnut Treatment) Performed once at 36,XXX & Recently at 54,XXX

*Drive trainPerformed under maintenance plan
-Fluid Flush

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Up for sale is my Very Rare M Sport, 335 N54, 6Speed. 2010 was the last year that the N54, true twin turbo, was produced in the 335i before switching to the N55, single turbo (twin scroll). This e92 2 door is a special make for the year as it has some LCI components such as side view mirrors and head-rest restraints to name a few. The car came from the factory fully loaded less the Navigation package.

I have owned this car for a year and it has been one of the cleanest cars I have had out of my collection of German machines over the years. Non smoker, NO accidence, Clean Carfax; I have taken extremely well care of her and always garaged kept. This car is NOT my daily driver however I do enjoy long trips on the weekend. All maintenance is up to date all performed by BMW and everything is running in MINT condition; No waste gate rattle, All paperwork documented and retained.

Reason for the sale I am currently looing to purchase property and a car payment right now is not in the plans. This is a must see in person car and will be a good fit for the person looking for the specific packages.

My Price is based on Market Value (KBB, NASD, Edmunds) of what is available in the USA that have under 55K miles, M-Sport, 6 speed Manuel, xDrive, and most importantly a CPO. The CPO is fully transferable and is covered until March 2016 and/or 100,000miles.

I am open to all offers however low-balling will not be acknowledged; if your not serious please lets not waste each other’s time. Thank you for looking and please call with any questions.

Thank you,

Marcello
732-895-9484

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 2D 335XI AWD Price, 2010 BMW 3 Series MSRP, 2010 BMW 3 Series Dealer Inv.pdf (149.3 KB, 409 views)

TMPS Sensor 09+ For Sale
x1 Seat Belt For Sale

Last edited by MSport35TT; 03-19-2014 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Price Adjustment
Appreciate 0