View Single Post
      04-11-2024, 10:05 PM   #22
krashDH
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnxguy View Post
Ah yes, that bastard. Luckily I had a tiny wrench I used from one of my nitro cars. Can't remember, but it's small.

OP, don't bother putting that back LOL!
Ha, yeah I read about that one, thanks for the heads up. Is there anywhere published where the stock ride height for the different packages and wheels is supposed to be?

I really don't like how low the PO has it with the B14 coilovers. I know they're 30-50mm lowering, but I want to be as max height as I can safely and comfortably get with these. I need to get the bumper and headlights out this weekend for a restoration, and I don't think I can even get my low profile jack under the side points to even get one leg up in the air.

If I can weasel it high enough, Probably gonna have to put a board or ramp under when it's up and then try to level it from the center point, then get jack stands on both sides. Gonna be an event.

No way I'm getting it up on ramps either, even when it's at the max of these Billy's. But I'd like to know some published values of ride heights and I'm coming up empty for these cars.

Edit: Did some digging in newtis and found it

Last edited by krashDH; 04-11-2024 at 10:32 PM..
Appreciate 0