View Single Post
      05-02-2011, 12:31 PM   #37
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejheverest View Post
Any of the oil/gas companies or fluid companies that deal with drilling operations would probably hire you. Not sure if your up for a drastic change in work environment/work schedule but, halliburton, baker hughes, chevron, exxon, bp and all the related companies are hiring for all positions right now. I'm sick of the 3 on, 3 off schedule but, for someone who wants to make some quick money it might be something to consider.(no engineer's on my rig make <100k)
I'll def. look into it...thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1lul View Post
Are you willing to relocate to southern MD? I work at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, and I know we are hiring Engineers.

http://www.constellation.com/AboutUs...sOverview.aspx
Resume sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb View Post
Try looking at usajobs.gov but you'll really need to brush up on your writing skills. Your original post will not give anyone an incentive to hire you as it is riddled with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. In this economy even one typo can kill your chances.

Thanks...My writing skill are not used to its full potential on this forum but I will look over my resume again and see if I have made grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
1998-E36 M3
2007-E92 328i[/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0