Mad Linux Guru On The Loose
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Sedan, 2023 M3

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 335i E90  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyturbo42 View Post
Haha, yes you really have been in this business for a very very short amount of time if you think rebuilding turbos from good oem bearing housings is unethical. You may want to grab a dictionary real quick and look up what rebuild means. We rebuild turbos with good center sections that run at full boost for 24 hours a day for months. You really are a spring chicken here Rob and you are making yourself look foolish. Like I said. If you are SO sure I am going to fail why do you care. Sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy the show. And if you cant make any profit selling a set of hybrids for 3 Grand. You are one terrible business man. This is why I am not here to make money off these people. Just here to help. Guess ethics have skipped a generation over there on your side of the hill. Cheers my man
That's a lot of talk for someone who has not sold even a single N54 product. You'd better start backing things up because this community will literally eat you alive if you fail to deliver on your promises.

Fair warning, that's all.