08-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #318
AlpineSwift
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335Xi Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_335i View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he lifted at the end too. For a second there I was feeling proud of the car, but then he chased me down like a rabid dog and kept on going. You can't tell in the video, but he was bus lengths ahead of me at the end. Not sure if I mentioned or not, but he had about 5-6 people there with him to watch, so I think it was a pretty big project. Guy was flying. I did not see a cage and he wasn't wearing a jacket either, as far as I could tell. I'm assuming he got booted, or was about to

On another note, it's frustrating that these cars are so heavy and slow! I was hoping for mid 13's with the jb4 map 2 and downpipe. I guess being a sedan and AWD kills me, not to mention 9000 DA. Hell, there was an evo that ran 11.22 that night. Dayum!

Good times. Who's going tomorrow!?
Supposed to be rain showers tomorrow afternoon. One of these days I'll get back out there before the season ends.
E92 '08 335Xi 6AT - Cobb AP3 Tuned by MAC Autosport, Original Prototype Xi DOCRace 6266 Single Turbo Swap, VRSF CP w/Synapse BOV, VRSF 7" FMIC, BMS Cowl, H&R Coilovers, Renn Motorsport RS-51's, Stoptech Stage 2 Slotted, xHP Stage 3, Earl's Racing Oil Cooler, Turner Boost Gauge, M3 Lip Spoiler.
Standing Mile Record Holder for Xi over a mile high: 168.2MPH @ 5512'; The Colorado Mile hosted by The US Mile.
Appreciate 0