08-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #95
BMW MotorSport
Banned
Rep
Drives: 95 Avus M3 and 07 E90 Fam Car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
Thanks for your collaboration.
Now, can you elaborate a little on what exactly "inner fender elimination" is, before I add your setup to OP?
Sorry for the late reply. Basically it means just that, instead of rolling which only gives you so much to play with, I trim the inner fender lip and completely eliminate it. I've done this method to many board members that had rolled fenders but were still rubbing. It is the only way to have the most aggressive set up possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah gon View Post
+1 can i have more information about inner fender elimination.
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpblade View Post
I was interested in the Marcato MMRs 19x9 et36 and 19x10 et38 in my e93. I have the stock suspension. I was hoping to run 245/35/19 and 275/30/19. Will I have rubbing issues, or should I go w/ 235s and 265s. I'm also hoping to not roll the fenders if possible. Lastly, any recommendations with which tires have narrower sidewalls and which have fattter sidewalls. Thanks, Ed
That set up will work just fine with 245 in the front and 275 in the rear. If it does end up rubbing for whatever reason, a small fender roll will not harm anything. The 235's in the front will look wierd with your wheel exposed way too much. If anything do a 245 front and 265 rear to play it safe.

KPBLADE: If you need any help I am in SoCal also and can help you with your install.
Appreciate 0