View Single Post
      10-19-2018, 08:44 AM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Sharing stories of crappy bosses!

I've been having issues with my new boss since the beginning of the year and I thought by now we would be good but NOPE! He's from Jamaica and his English is pretty bad! let me rephrase...his communication skills is horrible. I will also say his comprehension skills are horrible too! you would think that upon hiring Upper Management would have thought about would his English skills be an issue? Because I'm sure during his interview they probably had a hard time understanding him? there's soooo many times he's asked me a question and I have no clue what he's asking as my answers is not the answer he's looking for? He definitely has OCD with cleanliness as he went as far as taking pictures of everyone's work station and took it upon himself to setup a plan on Good House Keeping in the work environment he also sent out an email stating that we are no longer allowed to put sticky notes on our computers as it makes the office look cluttered he also swapped out all the trash cans with lids now because it bothered him to see trash exposed it was pretty funny because the guys are purposely leaving the lids open and he would literally walk around the office closing them while shaking his head

anyone else have crappy bosses? please feel free to vent here cause I know i'll be posting here daily
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0