11-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #89
Isaiah5411
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 328i E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46driver View Post
Man I wish I had blue sometimes also. Alpine white looks damn good but it's too common. The car is sick but if I were you I'd go with some hyper silver m359s and the side profile would looks amazing.
Thanks! The blue does stand out and gets LOTS of comments...very dynamic in the sun. I regularly have people leaning out of car windows at stop lights commenting on the color. Plus, I think it's about the darkest color you can get that stays reasonably clean-looking. Never a black car ever again!

And...you're right about the wheel choice. I have been thinking about the 359s for a looong time. Love 'em...a nice change but sticking with the OEM look. Just can't (yet) justify spending the bucks when I have six of these CS7s. But....the time is coming, probably when I need new rubber.

(I have also thought about going back to 18" rims for ride comfort and started a thread for people to show their 18" wheels on E92/93s. Looking mainly for pics of 359s in 18". Seems like they'd be a nice "18 1/2"-looking rim. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...26quot%3B+rims )
"O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." (Isaiah 54:11)
Appreciate 0