View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 12:50 PM   #1
Rudy@tirerack
Rep
Drives: rudy@tirerack.com

Keith@tirerack.com taking over for Gary as your new wheel/tire moderator.

Forum Members,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am excited to be given the opportunity to be your Tire and Wheel forum moderator! I have worked with Tire Rack for nearly 12 years with various departments. Owning many BMW's over the years, they have been my passion for as long as I can remember. I hope my extensive knowledge of wheels, tires and BMW's will be a helpful resource to the forum. My goal is to provide our forum members the highest level of service possible. I will do my best to reply to all your questions and inquiries in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact me directly at Keith@tirerack.com or calling me directly at 800-428-8355 ext. 4799 if I can be of assistance.

When you order online with TireRack, please click this link: http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AH8&url=index.jsp and/or reference "Keith/E90 post" as your previous contact.

This helps pay for the server and related maintenance through the commissions received from TireRack sales. It costs you nothing, but E90Post.com will receive a small % back from the sale which is used to directly pay for bandwidth.

Last edited by Rudy@tirerack; 04-21-2016 at 09:34 AM..
Appreciate 2