10-05-2019, 06:17 AM   #14
jirka330i
Private
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: bmw330i e91 lci/ n53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_460cs View Post
If it was me I'd remap it, mid range response was allot better. But it's all subjective.. I'd also make sure I had some new plugs in and check my coil packs to make sure there in good shape .. ie no arcing marks discolouration etc
Hallo. I have followed your discussion in this thread with high level of interest as I have become myself a victim of noxem marketing in May of this year and "enjoyed" the experience of claiming its failure (still think that it was originally very good product but when costs saving launched and production outsourced somewhere to people republic of xy it became a questionable and tricky piece of s....t). Now, I have back in the car but knowing many construction details, I do not dream about its lifetime and prepare myself for the remap/ nox system delete. As I checked in my country there are already few garages doing nox delete....but only version which allows the engine to run in homogenous mode (which is also not bad because emissions in this mode are apparently low compared to stratified charge....which was designed for fuel economy but its emissions ruin costly and fragile nox system ), but it seems that some of you have enjoyed remap which allows both homogenous and stratified modes. Can you please provide some details on the remap? Thank you
Appreciate 0