07-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #10
williamf
Audi Convert
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: 335i Now: TTRS stage 2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvacc View Post
Not that it's any of your business, but did I say anything irresponsible in my post? Did I say I was going to street race or otherwise put my family or anyone else in danger? I'll wait for you to re-read it...

I didn't think so.

I said that a guy tried to race me and I was the bigger man by not taking the bait. I said that it got me to thinking about the best way to obtain AMG performance in my 335. I said absolutely nothing about breaking laws, putting people in danger, or the like. I don't agree with your insinuation that guys with families shouldn't be allowed to mod their cars or otherwise participate in the enthusiast community.

Your judgmental assumptions do nothing but make you look foolish. Move along.

Thanks to everyone else for answering the question and providing guidance on how best to enhance the performance of my car. I'm looking forward to getting started on the project.
I am not sure about your 335i upgrade path, but your temper upgrade path might could do with a little down grading. I try to give other posts the benefit of the doubt because the written word can be interpreted many ways.

I have read a lot of Tony's posts and I have never read anything from him that was intended as spiteful. In fact, even when given a reason, I have not seen him participate in aggressive typing.

He does speak his mind and make adult comments and his last post was one of those. I think he was trying to have a conversation, not attack you.
Appreciate 0