12-07-2015, 11:38 PM   #1243
neverdone
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5, 335, Ford Lightning, 63 me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernel Kurtz View Post
Hey all. Have not checked into this thread in a while. My lease is up in a couple months and I have pretty much decided to keep this car.

Took a 2015 M Performance Edition for a test drive last week, and it was certainly the nicest F30 I've seen around here, but there are still many things I prefer about my E90.

It's been reliable and has under 40K on it. For the cost of the residual and the extended warranty it makes sense to just hang on to it. With the money I save by not leasing a new one I plan to put a few bucks into mods. Coil-overs and powder coating the 313s are first on the list.

Hope everyone else is still enjoying their SEs :-)
I have 110k on mine now, I drive the shit out of it. I plan on keeping it until it costs too much to keep haha I've had mine since March and I've put over 3k into it already, 90% of which was preventative maintenance, but still I'm a bit unhappy on that part.

I have a small squeak In the engine bay from either a belt or pulley that I need to get fixed and it will be 100% again, all that being said, I still love the car. After that, THEN I can actually start molding it. I can't wait.
Appreciate 0