02-06-2023, 08:48 AM   #1210
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Well, you are obviously are in the minority on that. It’s the number one selling M3 of all time. As an outsider, I think the G 80 is incredibly beautiful from all angles. Most people I know do also. As far as Tesla goes, most people, I ask, don’t have an opinion either way only those in the fad seem to have opinions on them. I also don’t think it’s just Tesla that’s ugly. Every freaking fully electric vehicle I have seen on the market with the exception of this really awesome looking Audi are all ugly as shit. It’s almost as if they set ugly as a guideline for all electric vehicles.

Now this is a good looking EV. If I didn’t already have an M5 on its way, I might look at getting this Audi. I suspect it’s well-built also unlike Tesla.
https://www.audiusa.com/us/web/en/mo.../overview.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
You can laugh all you want. I’m talking about initial numbers from the launch. That seems to be a difficult concept for you. It’s first year production sold more cars than the F 80s first year of production. Did that make it easier for you? I realize the public school system in America is messed up but good grief man. At least you have the Internet now so you’re without excuse.
and now the goalpost is moved. once again bud its okay...it doesn't matter what people like, as long as you like it. you must have some serious insecurities that you keep projecting on me.
Appreciate 1
chris7197331.50