View Single Post
      11-12-2019, 03:51 AM   #11
jonybravo78
Rep
Drives: Bmw E93

I managed to get the amp out and let it dry. I couldn't open it up though, not for lack of trying. I took the screws out but it just didn't want to open. I managed to spray some PCB cleaner in there, but wasn't able to use a toothbrush. I don't mind too much if I have to buy a new amp, I can pick one up rom Halfords for less than £100.

The car is in the garage today, I noticed a new leak this morning on the side where the battery is, so I'm hoping they can figure this out for me today and get me back up and running and leak free.

I've left the garage with the MOST fibre bypass cable as well, so if they have time to fix the leak, hopefully they can figure out the SOS message.

Will post an update later, hopefully this thread will help any other E93 owners in the future with the same issues.
19 inch staggered Hamann deep dish alloys, 15mm spacers front and back, sprint boost controller, lowered on Stance+ coilovers, HKS BOV, burger DCI, Carbon Fibre M4 spoiler, carbon front spiltter, MOMO quick release steering wheel, custom colour alloys, hamann floor mats, green calipers, clutch stop, Masata FMIC
Appreciate 0