United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KkSc View Post
wow...so you never even received the $100 that Construct was talking about..that sucks...
Yes he did. If he's trying to imply he did not receive a partial refund that would mean he's telling two stories because he's told me that he did receive one. Its also not the vendor's fault that you painted and spent all that money which you claim is so obviously poorly fitting. Its the buyers responsibility to do their homework and or due diligence and make sure everything looks right. Not to blindly pay an idiotic bodyshop to paint a bumper that doesn't fit AT ALL as you put it. If your body shop were half as good as anyone would hope they were, they would notice this and let you know before you painted a non-functional piece. If you tripped over this bumper and broke your neck you can't blame it on the vendor because they shouldn't have sold you such a POS to begin with. There is a fine line where you have to accept responsibility. No one is going to start some donation charity campaign to help you out so right now you are just complaining.
Appreciate 0