View Single Post
      11-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #83
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig28 View Post
sorry Im not on neither side but again we knew ourself that sometimes little issues for the customer can make things big due some members who are flaming to the op or just make it worst by saying anythings bad.and its true that there is bunch of kids are in this forum who love seeing this kind of problems or issues.

again,for those who are not involve with the op,need to stay away.
i know that its free to critic but at least let the op and the customers solvethemself.
A. you defintely need to learn english.
B. having us staying out of their personal affairs went right out the window when this particular personal affair was brought into a public forum.

Both parties make excellent arguments. but Construct, I'm sorry. you shot yourself in the foot when you admitted in this forum that you knew that particular bumper was not made to correct standards. and you still knowingly sent it out to a customer.
However......
At the same time, as it was already stated, you and the OP (josh) have considered the matter closed. BUT wait. theres more.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine 335i View Post
why not give him a bumper that fits? I would be pissed if the downpipes i bought from AR for 7 bills didn't fit and was only offered a 100 dollars in return. 100 dollars won't make that bumper fit PROPERLY. i don't know 100% of the details, but in my line of work in Vineyard Management you always look out for the customer because they keep you in business.
however since you did admitt to the OP, everyone else posting here (potential customers), and others who are just reading, that the bumper was in fact defective and basically took advantage of josh, i say that you make right with your actions and offer to replace it with a propper fitting bumper.

Can we expect the same problem with the Amuse trunks? If so i'll wait for mine.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0