View Single Post
      11-09-2009, 12:02 AM   #86
AlpineG05
hi
Rep
Drives: Alpine White G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONSTRUCTauto.com View Post
Because it is a one-off deal negotiated between my company and Josh. If I had my regular bumpers in stock, I'd ask him to pay more money and would shipped him the one that has no issues.

After all that I have described to him, he should not have purchased the bumper. It was his choice abnd he did it knowingly.

As mentioned before, the only issue at hand was the gap on the bottom. That particular problem has been taken care of with a refund and now he is just trying to get money out of us.

Also this whole thread makes an impression that the bumper does not fit the car at all. I'd like to see pictures where that bumper meets the fender panels and the area under the hood. I am pretty sure that it fits very well. Everything else was described to him before the purchase.
i understand and it makes sense so i'm in no way attacking you. i just think the issue could be solved by replacing the bumper that's all, both parties will be happy and end on good terms. Plus who knows you may get more sales out of being a good businessman.