Thread: E91s For Sale
View Single Post
      04-23-2021, 12:35 PM   #5186
TechieCarGuy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91, 2008 Z4

2011 Msport possibly for sale July time frame

I've got a 2011 MSport with under 60k miles (57,000) that I've had since early 2018. She is a 328xi in Alpine White with Oyster/Black Dakota Leather interior with Automatic, and panoramic sunroof and is a factory MSport and includes original 18-inch Style 193 Wheels. Expecting to be for sale in the July or August time frame.

According to "Sickfinga" on IMAXBimmer Forum, this car is one of three such configured Alpine White w/ Oyster interiors imported to the US in 2011. I have modified the car with mostly only BMW Performance parts that were available over the counter from BMW when this car would have been new.

Performance modifications include a BMW Performance Exhaust, BMW Euro Intake, DISA intake manifold, Turner Tune, Eibach Xdrive specific springs, Bilstein B4 shocks (2/2021), M3 Front Shock tower brace, Turner mono ball control arm bushings, and BMW Performance Big Brake kit (front & rear).

Cosmetic upgrades include Carbon Fiber mirror caps, BMW Performance Alcantara Shift and Brake boot, Performance pedal set, Apex SC10 18x9 wheels on 255/35/18 Michelin PS4 on all four corners. Also, has an upgraded audio system which includes JL Audio 6Ch Amp, Hybrid Audio Technology and MB Quart Mids/Hi, JL Audio Mono Amp, JL Audio 10TW3 subwoofer, and JL Audio TwK-88 processor. All components are either hidden underfloor of the rear storage area or in OEM locations, nothing is visible or shows there is an aftermarket audio system. All have been wired using TechnicPNP replacement wiring harnesses, leaving original connectors intact.

Recent Service includes oil change, intake manifold gasket, new shock, and suspension bushing, belt service and plugs and coils within last 8500 miles, replaced shocks, etc.

The car has been adult-owned by active BMW CCA member and area Governor and has never been tracked except for one autocross event at BMW O-Fest 2019 after initial modifications were completed. The car has been used for a combination of local, commuting, and long-range highway trips. Car was recently driven over 800 miles with four adults (April 2021) from Florida to North Carolina and back with no issues.

I will most likely be placing it up for sale in July or August time frame and will provide a variety of parts and maintenance parts in the sale, such as transmission fluid, filter, etc, selection of control arm bushings, OEM Style 193 wheels with tires, and more. The car has been garaged the entire time I have had it and has been driven less than 4000 miles each year (average), front and rear bumper could use a respray but the body is straight and has no underbody rust is present. This is a very rare example based on color, options, etc and the only thing missing to make it truly a "unicorn" is the 6-speed manual. I will price it accordingly but will entertain reasonable offers. There is still a bank lean on the car so all transactions will be handled through a local dealer to provide assurance to all parties. Feel free to PM me if you might be interested and we can start discussions, serious inquiries only. I will not finance, or accept anything but legit cash deals and again, looking to sell in the July time frame.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
donut_boi997.50
shannon1639.50
JDAURIA725.00