longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luderule View Post
For all the folks who are quick to judge with no knowledge or proof of their claims. The lip did come in the black plastic look and WAS primered by my shop to paint until I decided to sell. Every product I have on my own car I don't pay full retail for it. For someone to claim that this lip sells for $1600 then I would suggest that he do some research and ask more questions from the "friend" he got it from. Cause it doesn't cost that much to get it here from Japan. I was even the first with a full M-Tech kit when someone on the forums was claiming that it's not available yet. Some of you guys should get the facts straight before you jump into conclusions. The Studie lip is just not as exclusive as you might think it is.
if you are refering me as the "friend" then here is my explanation for the $1600 lip. we all know the lip actually cost $600. i had to pay $200 to a broker in japan to go pick it up. which is http://www.japamart.com/ and they would not break the box down to size so the box was oversize. plus it was shipped air frieght express which cost $800 from fedex. i have every reciept to prove this. so yeah, i am a friend.
Appreciate 0