08-28-2010, 06:18 AM   #53
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
Hi Jeremy,

I'm happy to hear you got your car back and you're satisfied with how it turned out. The guys at Excellence truly do excellent work. No need to thank me. It was a pleasure meeting you. I can't wait to see it!!! Pics ASAP :-)

Oh, have you installed the SSK yet? If you need a hand, feel free to give me a call. I can help you install it.

Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIRAY View Post
Picked up my car today and it looks awesome!

Excellence did a fantastic job with the paint and install and was very surprised that they even cleaned the inside of my car.

Wilson, you are the man! Thanks for hooking me up with this sweet deal!! If it wasn't for you, I would not have got the MTech kit..

I will try to take some pics tomorrow so that you can see how sweet the MTech kit looks on an Alpine White 330i. This is how the car should have come from the factory.

We should have an Mtech meet so that we can all see how happy we are with this "Wilson" group buy!

Check back tomorrw for the pics..

Question for the OP, did you get the kit yet?
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0