Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Fantastic race from Max!

I wanted to throw my drink at the screen when near the end of the race the commentator says "Lewis really deserves this win". C'mon man, Bottas got pole and was leading easily until he was instructed to move over for Hamilton. If anybody deserved to win it was Bottas, especially since he's yet to stand on the top step of the podium all year. Hamilton already had a huge lead in the championship and he was going to add even more to it by placing 2nd.

WEAK
I read the analysis and I understand why they did it. Hamilton blistered his tires passing VET on track. He would have been exposed to VET at he end of the race and lost points to VET rather than gain points. Finishing behind VET was unacceptable and maintaining BOT as a tail gunner in this case was the only decision possible to maintain the AMG 1-2. BOT will get his chance. He's the one of 2 drivers in the most dominant team in the history of F1 but has the misfortune of being teamed with the GOAT.

Cheers my friend-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1