RJC612
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcase View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC612 View Post
no stress knerr, some pople dont give a shit about progress knowledge testing operation technology failure modes facts and parts interrogation. They are happy not knowing the whole story. Says a lot about them.

Question: how the f did that vrsf silicone collapse like that? is that an oem placement inlet or relocated elbow? how do i keep that from happening to me?!

And ayo headcase, pretty sure reviewing account stats on a public forum and trying to draw any type of conclusion from that makes you a low iq loser with too much time on your hands. Maybe you need a new hobby other than shitposting and antagonizing others into derailing a thread. run along now chillrens im sick of sifting thru your bullshit finna give up on this whole forum its horse shit, impossible to get to the bottom of anything but all a yall psych issues and limited education. and if u say something else about nutswinging im just gonna assume yur gay and have a one track mind cuz i aint swingin for daw im swingin for ya jaw

quit with the shit
University educated, engineer. I've actually made my own stage 1 turbos, and installed them myself, with wastegates I made from scratch. So, that is one of my hobbies, it just happens that I post here, and sometimes, people don't like what they hear, but hey, that's what public forums are all about.

I'm not sure why you would threaten violence against me for pointing out the history of shady vendors and turbos on this platform. Hopefully, you get the chance to "im swingin for ya jaw" Another one of my hobbies is dealing with that.
college educated? doubtful since you dont even understand what a metaphor is and certainly cant recognize one actively. lmfaooo chillax and dont act so put out. You started it