View Single Post
      07-14-2017, 05:51 PM   #593
335iSoCal
Registered
Rep
Drives: '13 335i Coupe M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.slim View Post
Hi all, I'm Shaun and I'm new here to the forums. I own a 2011 LCI E90 328i m-sport w/auto for now, lol.

I'm fairly new to LA and live in an apartment (mid-wilshire) so I was wondering if there are anyone here who could help me work on my car if you have a garage or even a drive way, or even in my parking lot if you aren't too far away.

Specifically: I need to replace my front brakes, so I bought some cross-drilled ones from ECS Tuning along with Akebono pads, oh and brake fluid flush while I'm at it I guess. I am somewhat mechanically inclined, as I worked on fighter jets in the Air force but never changed car brakes before so I wanted to see if there are fellow enthusiasts around the LA area who I could meet and greet and help each other out. I will compensate you of course. I could just pay a shop to work on the car but I like the satisfaction of working on it myself, within reason of course.

TL;DR
I could use a help working on my car in LA area. lol

Thank you in advance.
Hi Shaun!

There's a small group of us who go cruising in the SM mountains quite a bit. On my last S2000 I did a Brembo BBK Install with a buddy. Not sure I'd be much help but could try. Also there are some decent shops in the area that do mostly BMW's. Jonnie@Superformance in west LA is good. Also Blown95ImpalaSS knows a good shop in Glendale