View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 03:31 PM   #209
Doesha
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Pre-LCI Monaco Blue

Hello,

I have a 2006 330i with a N52B30. Transmission 6 speed auto with EGS Module GKE11P.C02 Wheel I have has the SSG Paddles and came with the the multi function buttons with all 6 wires and behind the slip ring I had the 2 yellow wires.

Problem:
I cannot down shift manually but it will downshift on its own when hitting a certain RPM. The odd thing is it will not go to M1 on its own unless I use the shifter to manually shift up and down, I can then go into M1.

What I have tried:

-I have wired everything as the diagram is shown from the slip ring to the transmission connector two times. Second time was using larger gauge wire.
- Re wired the paddles ( these have 3 connections. one is up one is down and one is negative. Tried different routes on the paddles and bypassed the multi function directly to the slip ring connector. I know both paddles function properly.
- I have added $2XA to the VO for CAS and NFRM with NCSExpert
- I have default coded the EGS module to factory settings after adding the VO

I understand how the shifting grounds the connection out when in DS mode. and that the paddles essentially are just switches to do the same thing. I can manually shit up and down using the shifter but not the paddles?
Anyone have ideas?
Appreciate 0