05-03-2019, 05:30 PM   #6
criscarp
Private
Wales
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
It's a shame car insurance is the way it is, it feels that your in a no win situation with them. I've been told by insurance companies that even if your in an incident that's not your fault they still can rise it due to statistics, that is that the little incident may make you become more "nervous" as you could have gotten shook up so theres some crazy algorithms they seem to have that just about justifies any scenario that could involve increase in premiums.

And my gosh, BMW never fail to surprise me. It's no wonder I've never come out of that place with nothing more than nuts and bolts, and even they're crazy sometimes Haha. But hopefully the damage is very minor as your car judging from the side pics looked really nice! I don't know if you noticed on my car but theres paint scraped off the drivers side front bumper? It happened while I was working at the NHS and while parked in the car park they had contractors in so when I found out I couldn't track who done it, and of course insurance the way it is it just wasnt worth pursuing anything.
No I didn't notice the marks on your car tbh.

Yes I read that if you have had a claim with no lose to yourself that you are 50% more likely to make a claim on your car insurance in the next 12 months. Shocking and thats why they load you.
Appreciate 0