View Single Post
      01-01-2019, 02:29 PM   #2941
nsjames
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 328xi Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by gde061 View Post
Howdy from the westside of Cleveland! My name is Gene and I'm still getting to know my new-to-me 2008 335xi.

I would be really glad to know some other enthusiasts / tuners / coders who have been at this for a while. And maybe before I start pulling things apart myself, to get some professional referrals for stuff so maybe I can see it done the first before I try it -- places where they don't just send you to the waiting room and then come back with the bill. I'm hoping to set this car up for the track eventually, and want to learn as much as possible.

Saw there was a thing at ECS last month. Are they the go-to shop in NEO? Unfortunately I don't get down that way too often. I did a Google search it just seems to be spitting out ads ads. Plus my check-engine light came on within 1-week of picking up the car. But I already have lots of insight on how to handle thanks to this site
hi, I'm just down 71 in ashland

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamodtpw View Post
Hello all in Greater Cincinnati.

I'm looking for a recommendation regarding local tire installers who can get me new run-flats... besides the dealers in town. Tire Discounters is my chain of choice in these parts for my other vehicles. Any experiences, pro or con, with TD or anyone else? Thanks in advance.
I'd recommend you ditch the run flats, and just grab an e60 spare for long trips.

or just carry a plug kit. I did 38K miles last year without a spare in the car. literally drove the entire country.
Appreciate 0