10-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #90
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by styles50 View Post
Your car it's like the Mona Lisa of 3 series and you sir are the Leonardo da Vince of e90post. Overall your car it's indeed a master piece
Thank you, materpiece huh? wow I don't know what to say...but thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
Nothing I can say which hasn't already been said. Much respect for you and the team for building such a good car through all stages. Your first mods seem a bit noob now compared to current state.
My first mod, black kidney grill...I thought I was heavily modded back then with aggressive front grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by freidric View Post
I'm Extremely jealous..

Can you find me a job wherever you are working!

and ltbmw is doing a clean job!
It's about finding a shop who can execute your vision/imagination. I am glad I drove 120 miles to find this guy Long Tran 4 years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd243372 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by engotski View Post
I wonder if e90company is 40 something yrs old...that would explain his taste of "classy"
some people like to keep it classy/clean. nothing wrong with that. I'm korean, I can't keep calm. impulsive. must be the spice in the kimchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman0615 View Post
wow what a build and what a thread
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goettler_Boost View Post
Probably the best E90 335i ever, but it's a shame that it's a shop car and not a personal build.
personal build meaning, i didn't do all this in my own garage? no way i could have done this all by myself even if i had proper tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duy Euro View Post
this is awesome .................. LUV ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
thank you and love your new stance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOTION View Post
Insane and well documented evolution of prob my fav e90 on the forum. Much respect mang!
Thank you!
Appreciate 0