View Single Post
      10-05-2016, 01:45 AM   #15
i M HOONIGAN
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Can definitely see how this sub section is completely dead. Looking forward to learning more about the car-enthusiast scene here. Was completely dumbfound with the lack of autozone, pep boys, or any general car parts store (mostly for buying cleaning products, waxes, etc)... But, it seems all people here aren't DIY'ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jauloz View Post
be prepared for same amount of people as boxing day or black friday on the streets everyday. I wouldn't drive (a car) in HK if I were you. Traffic is horrible, parking spot took forever to find. I'd rock a cab everywhere and still save time and money.

Other than that, Hong Kong is still a incredible place, good luck and enjoy.
amen to that. I felt the same way, but living in the city, i felt too confined and wanted the option to go up to N.T. time permitting. Traffic def blows, but the roads are so fun to drive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue View Post
Haven't looked at the HK section in quite a while, but given that I actually went through the process of importing a Ducati Monster to HK from the US, I can probably give you a bit of useful information. If you PM me, I'll give you my number and we can chat on the phone.
Sending PM shortly. Please add me to the whatsapp group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black widow View Post
Yea parking is a bitch. Traffic depends on where you go, but driving is completely different in north america. up hills, down hills, mountain roads, highway, windy road. clear water bay road is basically like a race track... one of the most famous road.
Parking? bitch and a half for sure. Absolutely ridiculous. The roads here are amazing though... can't get enough of the twisties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Julie View Post
HK is a very great city for people to work and live. Congratulations!
Absolutely. Starting up a new company here, and we're looking to be the pioneers of the InsurTech industry
E70 X5M (current)
Appreciate 0