11-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #57
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarlucci1 View Post
Now the story changes..so after I spent all this money on paint and trying to get this piece of junk to fit, you'll accept a return? Because for the last week that was not an option..nice to see you waited until after the bumper was painted..you're a classy guy. Im still at a complete loss as to why I did not receive one of the so called "perfect fitment bumpers" Thats ok though, Im sure you lost many sales from this thread, and I will continue to make sure that it stays at top until everyone on this forum sees it. You're a liar and a scammer.
well...OP, did Construct give you this special price because this is not the one they advertised??or did he say the bumper you bought is exactly what it is from his thread??did he tell you the problem of the grille and fender line holes, and that's why he gave you a better price??if not, then they are screwed and they are liar, but if they told you the bumper has those problems before you bought it, and that is the reason he gave you this "special price", then it shouldn't be their problem then, again, i m not helping any of you guys, i m just curious who has the truth...no offense..

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0