View Single Post
      02-10-2021, 10:35 AM   #2060
JMVela
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335is

I would suggest anyone going with M Performance Big Brake kit from ECS for a 335i to better think twice if you will go this route. I ordered mines and I have been having a lot of issues with this kit. Lot of things has come incomplete (one of the rear brakes (calipers) had the bracket missing, two guide pins from one of the rear caliper and the expansion spring for that same caliper were missing. A wrong brake sensor (not for 335i) came on the order and lot of screws that do not belong to the 335i came on the kit ( I had to go to a store to buy new screws- to buy the correct ones). The rear rotors (hole to grab the rotor to the rear hub) does not align, so there is no way to have the hex bolt installed.

This is a VERY expensive kit, for a customer to have all this issues, that at the end (more than a week letter) are resolved but the car has been stocked for a couple of days until all this parts are figured out. Please be careful when going this route. Very frustrating after paying that amount of money on ECS complete (Front and rears) M Performance Big Brake Kit for 335i.