01-08-2010, 05:22 AM   #71
BMW Jet
BMW addict
No_Country
Rep
Drives: AW 2006 330i Soon to be F80

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [10.00]
I think the customers want to see the lights both during the day and at night.
I still cannot decide after seeing them!

The problem is: the lights should be as clean and visible during the day
and the same time as bright and less blurry/washed as possible.

If you put a strong light that shows a lot during the day, at night the edges of the lights will merge with the ring and thats ugly, u don't see the edges of the ring anymore at night.

I hope I have been clear in my description.
There is also other factors as well, quality of the material used (melt or not, heat issues etc...), whiteness bluish color and that depends upon what the customer wants and the price of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
Problem with that is that it only provides a night view, where people are just as interested in the day view. That's why the comparison shots I have are as close to similar as I can make them, and there are both night/darker shots and day shots for either.

Also, it prevents any inherent bias that might come from a vendor (understandably).

My goal was (and is) to provide a 1 stop shop for the most commonly used Angel Eye replacements, whether they be bulb swap outs or full kits, so that people can look at them posted in an objective viewpoint.

Quad Exhaust / Glossy Black Grill / Carbon Fiber mirrors / OEM Rear Spoiler / Mtec V2 AE / GP Thunder beams /
7500k Fog lights / Interior light LEDs / License LEDs / Trunk LED / Black Air scoops
Appreciate 0