View Single Post
      10-13-2019, 04:09 PM   #56
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy being a dad with my 8 month old daughter.
So The first package came and all have been delivered.
Then the third package turned up before the second, all of those have been either picked up or delivered now.
After a bit of digging, turns out the second package has been withheld at customs because the value came in at $1.13 over the $1000 mark and needs to have GST and tariff paid on it, but no one had sent me a notice.
So long story short, paper work is being sent to customs today so they can tell me how much i need to pay to get it release.
Im hoping that i have them by mid to late this week and send the remaining sets out ASAP.
I am extremely sorry for the delay, but this is the first time any of these mats have been held by customs for this. My supplier usually only send out in lots of 7 mats. For some reason this box has 8 sets in, which just tipped it over. He has assured me they will only stick the the 7 sets per box in the future to make sure this doesnt happen again.
I thank you for your patience, as i know it has been a little longer than expected, but i assure you they will be here soon
Appreciate 0