06-20-2007, 06:12 AM   #113
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
Ignore list because I opened a discussion about chip tunning and its side affects and then Shivs trolls starts spamming bs? You sound very knowledgeable, so why don't you inform us what is going on instead of being so "pissed" off about it? Did I personally cross you in some way? Maybe the hear say is bs, and I didn't even talk about them in my original post. But shiv came on here and said, "why don't you tell us what people are saying?" so I told what I heard. Did I say what I heard is in fact 100% accurate? No. So before you start pointing fingers, go back and read the whole thing. I came here with a friendly discussion. Yes its kind of out of hand now, but really. I had no intension of making it a flame war but look what shiv's supporters did to the thread. And go back to any other thread about procede and why it always gets to become a thread like this. Because someone always get some damn defensive. Why? Its like they are 100% certain they have best hands down piggy back. Maybe they do, but why don't we discuss and explain it in a logical manner to the rest of us who is not in the "know". Instead of bashing us calling us names and say we work for other tuners. How old are these ppl running the company?
Sorry guy. You decloaked and let your trollish colors be know, both in this thread and others; viz.:

Quote:
Also those with constant limp mode issues here in the hot heat. Should they just park the car in shade and wait it out until the weather cools off?
Quote:
wait, is Vishnu tunning out of a residential area? Why are there so many houses around the shop that cars are pulling up to?
If you are looking for credibility, you need to stop bashing people, stop calling people ****, and stop being a crybaby. If your credibility doesn't matter to you, carry on.
Appreciate 0