01-02-2012, 05:29 AM   #16
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Smile

I just can't understand why others haven't implemented this 'upgrade' previously?!

Having spoken to a traffic officer friend of mine, he said ’WTF does he think he's doing? He can't do f'kin' do that!', although I do think he'd just had his 8th Aftershock at the time.

Obviously, the police must be having some problems with the flasher circuits on their own BMWs. If Business Edition can manage to produce an effective working circuit, I'm sure he'll gain quite some interest from them.

Will's certainly a resourceful individual & I can certainly recommend his 'Cuffs 'n Stuff' service, which he provides 'on the quiet'. However, despite his contacts in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia & Basildon, I think he may still have problems sourcing an effective unit for your car. The last one he acquired would only flash red & green, but would play Jingle Bells, albeit only on every 3rd attempt. The 'V-Tech' logo was a bit of a giveaway, although he continues to maintain that they are actually an upcoming motoring electronics giant from Finchley.

Best wishes & good luck with your hunt for a flasher.

Viv

Appreciate 0