01-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #56
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB E90 View Post
Hi, I'm interested in upgrading the Angel eyes. Looks like my 2010 E90 335 has the Xenon headlights. So just have a few question. Are these direct replacements? IE plug and play? Just trying to decide which ones to get. I like the H8 V5 but $200 ? Any deals or discounts available? It looks like there are 2 install guides H8 and E90? the H8 install doesn't look too bad. That is if I can get to the back easy? The other install guide has you jacking the car up and removing the wheels and wheel well. Would like to get some clarification there. Help a BMW newb. Thanks
Yes these lights are 100% plug and play - remove the original and install the LUX. You can go with either the LUX H8 V5 adjustable white or the pure white LUX H8 180 which is overall brighter. On our website we have install guides and you would need to one for the E90 sedan, not the E92 coupe. There is a cover on the back of the headlight that needs to be removed first and then you can install them.

Please feel free to send me a message here or an e-mail to Sales@LuxAngelEyes.com and we can help out any other questions.
Appreciate 0