View Single Post
      08-28-2023, 05:40 AM   #17
Double-M
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_e9x View Post
I was also interested in this topic, why e9x deprived of this functionality (cruise stop & go)
I would try it myself, but I don’t have (hardware), a unit from (LDM e7x or a 2nd generation ACC2 radar, on the e60 / 63 car there is no separate LDM unit, it is built into the ACC2 radar),
Those who live in the United States, they are very lucky, there is (junk yard) where you can find these blocks for symbolic money, in my region a needle in a haystack is easier to find, it's that kind of lyrics.

To test my theory, if anyone has a block, you need to connect the LDM (e7x or ACC2 e6x radar) to e9x and read the car, BMW Inpa, see if LDM or ACC2 sees the installed DSC (DX 8plus) if any of the LDM blocks or radar ACC2 will see factory DSC 8plus E9x only (x-drive) that half a way is passed.

If we read how the E7x ACC and circuits are arranged, we see that the LDM (longitudinal dynamics control module) communicates a lot with anything (ACSM pillows, DSC abs, FRM module in the footwell, JBE distribution box, SLZ levers) and plus many more signals receives from other units (lights, doors, belts, etc.), but this is already through JBE and FRM.
Did you do anything with your findings? Did you try something yourself already? I had the same idea already for a few years, and have all the parts.
But didn't do anything with it yet. My idea is to put in a DSC8+ from e84 in it.
Appreciate 0