THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4 Beemer View Post
Have you gone yet Viv - have a good time
I had gone & now I'm back again :sad0147:, Gordon. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
have a nice time!!
Thanks Carlicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
Will vouch for that. It's been sodding freezing the last couple of days in W Scotland. However, the weather's been glorious, and I got up to the Highlands (Glen Nevis) yesterday for the afternoon (think that constitutes a holiday for me!) and it was wonderful - only 30 mins of rain!

Viv, hope you have a great time.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmwz3 View Post
Did I miss something, is viv a mod now ?!
Have a good one viv.
Thanks Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Diesel View Post
In that case shouldn't you say 'have a good one viv Sir!
Quote:
i dont think vivergei is mod yet is he?

he seems to be on his travels already haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed View Post
I thought that was the point of the thread ... to compare and share holiday destinations

Viv isn't a moderator, but he's well known to the authorities (the moderators of the forum - not the boys in blue).

I think his account allows him to do a few bits and pieces that usually only a moderator can do (e.g. edit polls etc). He also tends to contact the mods to keep things tidy when required.
Quote:
NFS. Good point - I thought it was just for Viv to show off and say goodbye!
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed View Post
That too
As NFS has said, I'm not an admin, but I let the admins know what's going on, to keep things 'tidy' & to minimise the risk of any 'messing'.

Quote:
my brother at the wheel of his boat
Carsibbling- you've got a brother?! Unbelievable- it's like a nightmare- two of you, almost?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesman View Post
Be careful.... some bad news...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7019929.stm

Keep safe !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjames View Post
hope Viv's ok !

More to the Point they need to be careful, if they mess with Viv and Sergei finds out all sorts of shit could go down. THAT guy is seriously connected

!
Thanks James.

I'm fine. I was a good 112km away at the time of the bomb explosion, but it's funny how it was the first of its kind for the Maldives & I happened to be in the vicinity.

I think Sergei went off to set-up some export deal for his 'De-luxe FishyRod' with the Maldivian Department of Fisheries, at the time!

Luckily, I think I was probably doing something like this at the time:

Quote:
im sure vivergei is fine, he has his own bomb squad

i know cuz i employed them for him
Carbombless, as a safety measure, Sergei has actually taken up the precaution of installing 'Anti-Nail' kevlar deflectors in his afro.
The main problem he now has is the need to visit a sheet metal works to have his hair combed- the afro comb just doesn't work anymore!

Quote:
I thought of Viv when I read about it this morning but they confirmed that the British couple affected lived in outer mongolia or somewhere...... didn't sound like viv to me.
Thanks Paul.

Luckily, neither I nor the wife was involved or injured.

Anyway, just to be a bit whacky & 'on topic', here's a few shots of our trip to Sun Island, south Ari Atoll, Maldives.

If you want to see more, courtesy of my Apple Macbook, have a look here.

All the best.

Viv
Attached Images

Last edited by vivekk; 10-13-2007 at 11:16 AM..
Appreciate 0