View Single Post
      08-25-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Offer to fellow Bostonians

For a while I was in an apartment without my car in a garage, and no place to wash my car. I put out a thread and some members responded with offers to let me use their driveway/hose to wash my car properly. It gets incredibly frustrating not being able to wash your car (esp. a new bmw), and washing it in three minute intervals at the self service car wash, being kicked out of the self service car washes for using buckets (even when there were no other cars there), etc.

Long story short, my gf and I just moved to a new incredible place. I have a garage, a good long driveway, a hose to use, I bought a shopvac, etc. It's simply incredible. I want to return the favor and say that if people need a place to come wash, vaccuum, detail, their cars without the hassle of pumping quarters into a machine, and the luxury of sound from my $20 boombox from walmart, feel free to contact me..

Thanks to everyone who extended offers in the day..
J49

PS. I should be around a lot the next couple of weekends (I want to try and get my car Zaino'd over the three day weekend)...

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.

Last edited by Josh49; 08-25-2006 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 0