View Single Post
      06-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Totally forgot to post my review. I too had a really great experience with Gunn Park at Pace BMW. My lease on my Z4 was coming up and I contacted 3-4 dealers local to me. End of day, I told Gunn my 3 offers and simply asked if he could beat them. He spoke with his sales manager and came back with a number that was the lowest of all my offers. He was extremely polite, never pushy, and constantly kept me in the loop on the progress of the transaction (from safety inspection, financing arrangements to day of actual sale). Furthermore since I was going with my credit union, the process was a bit more complicated as they needed certain documents to finalize the loan. Gunn went out of his way to obtain these docs from BMW FS and fax them when everyone else said it wasn’t possible to get them (credit union needed front and back copy of the title but BMW FS & other dealers said this could only be released after they received the funds, not before).

And lastly, Gunn even drove me home after I dropped off my car for inspection since there were no loaner vehicles available. He seriously went out of his way whenever possible and gave me the best deal possible. Please do NOT hesitate to call him for anything. He’s an enthusiast like us and genuinely enjoys what he does.