Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel08E93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilNAmazing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel08E93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilNAmazing View Post
+1 on Liqui Moly! Its great, and definitely recommend. Currently running Liqui Moly Longtime High Tech on my car. I heard they recently came out with the new Liqui Moly Molygen. Im planning to give it a try on my next oil change.
That looks interesting I did a quick read on it and I might look into that, do you know when it'll be available for order? And if i get the high tech would you recommend getting the additives along with the first oil change or it doesn't matter and I heard it's suppose to run cooler have you seen that be the case?
They are already on sale. You can get it off Amazon. I usually just use the high tech on it own, no added additives. Runs perfectly for me.

Here's a link on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Liqui-Moly-20...ref=mp_s_a_1_1
Thanks for the link man! I wouldn't do the additives every time just because I think it's over kill but I wasn't sure if it was good to do just for the first one just because of the different type but I sense that it's it really necessary at this point
No problem, your welcome! It would be your decision from there. But I'm sure other people on these forums can possibly chime in on this. Best of luck!

-Phillip
Appreciate 1