View Single Post
      05-25-2022, 12:23 AM   #76
dangerus_car
Banned
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Do you mean with zero miles brand new because that is not what they are legally bound to do.

Most insurance companies have to by law give you the replacement value of the car. They say it is worth 10k a comparable one with your options and miles is 15k. If you have an option that is rare this really plays into your favor. They have to pay you 15k the replacement value of the car. That is why you have insurance. I have argued with insurance many time when they try to give you crap for your car. Another way they rape customers.

The question is literally find me the make model miles and options for the price you are giving me. They rarely do.
question about insurance replacement, is it possible when a car is totaled, you can ask insurance to replace you with the same car year and model (probably different mileage and color) and not just accepting cash options?

so in his case, i would rather get the exact car with the same mileage rather than 50k mileage, definitely a loss on my end when my car is newer
Appreciate 0