09-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #32
Thumperx
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by farms5 View Post
Hi guys, I have '07 with bluetooth, navi and I drive. I have the aux input but not the usb. I would like to add this to the center armrest and not sure what I need.
can anyone give me a list/explaination of the parts need for the retro.
appreciate the help.
Since you have the S609A navigation system and possibly BMW's SOS Assist (TCU), you might want follow forum member's Lazd method:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=bluetooth+tcu

If you don't want to purchase the SOS Assist feature from BMW, then you'll need to change to the MULF2 High SVS or MULF2 High. The SVS indicates the Voice Control feature. Then Vehicle Order(VO) is added during coding. If not, then use and order the MULF2 High model.

In any of the module change (TCU, MULF2 High SVS or MULF2 High), your final step is coding. for this, you'll need to find yourself the nearest "coder" in your area. Dealership's and service agent's do not like to perform this task due to time and cost. Let us know to your direction.
Name: Blanca | 07 E92 | AW-Blk | ZSP | Alcon BBK | M3 Bits | VM RR Links | Koni | UUC Sways | V5 | Dinan CAI | ETS IC | Fge DV | ER CP | Cyba | Raden. Exh | Mod Step | Trunk Drawer | Perf LED Wheel | Illum Dr Sills | IS Shifter | Parrot | Philps D1S | 6000k fog | MTECH RR | CSL Trunk | Aero | Roof Spoiler | PSS on BBS RS-GT 19s

Last edited by Thumperx; 09-02-2012 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 0