View Single Post
      09-22-2018, 10:27 PM   #2
Welcro
Rep
Drives: E90

I just want to update that now I can wire it. Someone post the wiring method for the concerning light kit sold by BMW themselves. I just adapt it since I don't want the concerning light function. So to be information for somebody that wants to do like me, I got an original foglight plug socket from a junkyard with wire stuck in it. Also FRM wire set (from the car that already has foglight) from there (with wire stuck in it too).

- Pulled out the pin from the FRM wire set (two 51PIN sockets) that I got from the junkyard. It will be PIN37 from the grey plug and PIN3 from the black plug. Both of them are yellow/brown color.

- Put it in the same position in my car FRM socket.

- Connect the foglight plug to the foglight, wire the negative to the car's negative junction terminal.

- Wire the positive from right foglight into the car and connect with the cable from PIN37 from the grey plug.

- Wire the positive from left foglight into the car and connect with the cable from PIN3 from the black plug.

Now the problem is I can use INPA, go to the activate menu, and turn on the foglight from there but I can't use the light switch to turn it on. I think the FRM need to be code in order to get it work by the switch
Appreciate 0