View Single Post
      05-09-2007, 12:49 AM   #12
Gquie
Those Crazy Germans
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

I just bought mine from TCBMW on Kennedy and 407. I can say that the service there was pretty good. Better than all the other places I went to. Im 22 and I look a lot younger even when I dress to impress but TCBMW always treated me very well right from the moment i walked into the showroom. Out of all the places I went to; Lexus, BMW, Acura, Audi, VW, Infiniti, BMW treated me the best. Don Valley Lexus was second, Audi was alright although I never got a call back from them, and North Toronto Acura were all just jackasses. Didn't pay attention to me whatsoever when I walked into the showroom. I spent 15 minutes looking around waiting for someone to approach me until I finally decided to get out of there. Stupid thing is I owned an Acura RSX Type S before buying the BMW so it wasn't like I couldn't afford one. Infiniti at Yonge and Steeles was horrible too. When I asked if I could take the G35 out for a test drive the sales guy looked at his manger, smiled, turned to me and gave me some bullshit about how I have to book an appointment to test drive his car. After which he made up some excuse about how they didn't have any RWD ones and only AWD and it wouldn't be the same. He agreed to let me take the AWD one out and when I went back to sit in his office to discuss pricing he asked me why I didn't want the AWD one. He asked "Is it cuz you wanna keep the price down and low?". Jeeze I just wanted a RWD car. If I wanted to keep the price low you think i'd be looking at an infiniti!?

Of course looking young and inexperienced I pretty much got the "hah yea right you're gonna buy our car??" kinda look from all them but even so it was the TCBMW CA that really made an effort to get my sale. Sorry about the long post I just never got a chance to rant about dealers treating younger consumers with no respect.
Appreciate 0